Sunday, July 22, 2012

let the saga continue ....

IIII aaaammmm  baaaaccckkkk.................

Many my vegan blog followers have been pestering me to continue my blogging.  Unfortunately my blogging lasted about as long as my vegan journey , which was about as long as a Kardashian marriage.
Not very long at all.  .... I guess since I didn't have any inspiration on the journey of being a vegan any more , I didn't have anything else to say on the subject.

However, for anyone who knows me, knows I have lots to say about other stuff.... so I guess when the inspiration hits , I'll blog about it and keep all my blogging fans happy... and give them something to read with their morning coffee. 

Its not like there isn't enough crap going on in this world that I don't have something to talk about or stupid people in my neighborhood streets .Not everyone will agree with what I have to say... but if you don't like it, start your own blog... so Nah !

So, lights, camera ACTION... or should that be ,  Laptop ! Mouse !  ACTION !!!! ...............


No comments:

Post a Comment